This competition is played at Rowland Park, Banks Avenue Daceyville on Monday Afternoons starting on Monday 12 October*.
Get ready, it’s nearly Summer Touch time again. Parents can arrange teams for their children to enter a team to play on Monday afternoons at Rowland Park Daceyville. If you don’t have a team you can enter as an individual and we will place you into a team.
REGISTRATION OPENS ON 20 AUGUST 2020 and closes WEDNESDAY 16 SEPTEMBER 2020. A memo will be emailed to team contacts with competition details. All teams will receive their touch ball on the first week of competition or can arrange earlier collection if required.
Competition starts on MONDAY 12 OCTOBER 2020 for the 8 rounds. The last round of competition will be 30 NOVEMBER 2020.
Competition Format and Details are listed below.
Any individuals wishing to join a team must register online by WEDNESDAY 26 AUGUST 2020. The cost for individuals is $80 each which includes t-shirt using this individual link. We will do our best to find you a team.
* due to the delayed winter sports season, we cannot start until the football goal posts have been removed.
2020 JUNIOR SUMMER TOUCH COMPETITION
Starts Monday 12 October 2020 (10 Rounds ) and Finishes on Monday 30 November 2020.
Rowland Park Daceyville
- Girls Under 6’s, 8’s, 10’s, 12’s, 14’s, 16s.
- Boys Under 6’s, 8’s, 10’s, 12’s, 14’s, 16s.
- Mixed Under 6’s, 8’s, 10’s, 12’s, 14’s, 16s.
ENTRY FEE’S inc GST
- Under 6’s, 8’s, 10’s ( 5 – a side/modified field) $600 10 weeks
- Under 12’s, 14’s, 16’s, 18’s ( 6 – a side/full field) $650 10 weeks
- All registered players will be insured.
4:15 pm (Early Game) 4:45pm and 5.25pm (Middle Games) 6.10pm(Late game).
There is no doubt Touch is one of the hardest sports to referee, if not the hardest. Eastern Suburbs Touch Association is always looking for new referees. If you are interested in having a go at refereeing touch, please contact us at the association. It is a great way to get fit and to meet new people.
Any misconduct or abuse of our referees by players OR PARENTS ON THE SIDELINES will not be tolerated. We can do without certain individuals but we can not do without referees!
WET WEATHER UPDATES
‘Like Us’ on Facebook for Wet weather updates OR go to the home page of Easts Touch website for any wet weather updates and field closures. A decision will not be made until 3pm on game day.
Make sure team members are aware of the playing rules of Touch. Tips can be found on our website.
COMPETITION FORMAT AND REGULATIONS
It is suggested that the team contact carries out the following steps to assist in the organisation of team members:
- Ensure your team has organised T-Shirts with numbers.Teams are required to be wearing their team T-Shirt by Round 1. We recommend no fluro yellow as this is the referees colour.
- Register your TEAM ONLINE via the website. Registration OPENS 1 August 2020.
- You must register and pay online by 26 August 2020. Ensure you collect registration fees from players if you have paid the money for other kids.
- For insurance purposes, each team member must register online by Round 4 using the team code that is issued to the team contact when they register online.