COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
ESTA would like to thank everyone for their patience and support as we finalise our Summer competition conditions for the 2020/21 season.
As we all know COVID-19 has forced many changes for volunteer run community based sports and we have worked hard to provide a safe and fun competition for the kids and a compliant format that is manageable for our officials.
Please see below some of the major competition regulations.
1. Timeslots will be 35 minute, touch down turn around. There will be a 10 minute break between games to allow players to leave the park when finished.
2. Each team will be allowed 1 coach and players only – NO SPECTATORS ARE ALLOWED. For teams with Junior Players, 1 parent/carer per child at each game.
3. Please check your field allocation prior to arrival at Queens Park and park as close as possible to your field. Please enter Queens Park and arrive at you field a maximum of 5 minutes before your time slot.
4. Check in using our QR code which will be available at your field. All persons (players, parents/carers, coaches) must check in. Please stay at your field while in attendance, we would like to limit movement around the fields. Please check in for each game you are attending.
5. Please LEAVE Queens Park IMMEDIATELY after your game is complete. Please go directly to your car.
6. Players are reminded about social distancing.
7. Players are recommended to use hand sanitiser prior to and after their games.
8. Game ball MUST be sanitised prior to and after play.
It is only with everyone’s help and support that we can have an enjoyable touch footy season, so please assist by arriving and departing the grounds as per the above instructions.
Please see more conditions on the attached images. Again, thanks for your help and support.
2020/21 SUMMER COMPETITIONS DETAILS
Competition Starts Monday 19th October 2020 (13 Rounds plus finals series)
All Grand Finals will be played on the last week of February on the night teams have been playing during the week.
All games will be played at QUEENS PARK
Mixed – Monday OR Tuesday Nights (12 Divisions)
Mens & Womens – Thursday Nights (Mens 8 Divisions. Women’s 2 Divisions)
$1250.00 per team (This seasonal fee covers Fields $304 per field/team, Referees $250, Affiliation & Insurance $385, GST $113.64,Prize $100)
$ 995.00 per student team (Under 20’s)
$ 895.00 per junior team (Under 16’s)
6:00 pm (Early Game) and 6:45pm (Late Game)
All registered online players will be insured.
Will follow the rules set down by the N.S.W.T.R.A.
ESTA is always looking for new referees. If you are interested in having a go at refereeing touch, please contact us at the association. It is a great way to get fit and to meet new people.
Any misconduct or abuse of our referees by players OR SPECTATORS ON THE SIDELINES will not be tolerated. We can do without certain individuals but we can not do without referees!
WET WEATHER UPDATES
‘Like Us’ on Facebook for Wet weather updates OR go to the Easts Touch website for any wet weather updates and field closures. A decision will not be made until 3pm on game day.